Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back Home

Well folks, the North Central Concert Choir tour to Italy has officially come to an end. I just got back to my home in Omaha, NE for a few days before classes start again on Monday. There is four inches of snow here...a terrible contrast to the brisk weather of Venice we left behind. Sigh. But, I guess it is back to reality.

I hope you have all enjoyed hearing about our trip. I promise our experience was far more exciting than I could possibly hope to describe in the posts, but hopefully you were able to get a skeletal framework.

Thank you all for following! It was a joy to write! I was able to inform you guys and also revisit the memories of the past day before moving on to the next.

But the blog does not end here. In the next week or so, Christine and I will be posting her beautiful pictures to the blog page. So, stay tuned for this final addition to the blog.

Thank you for reading!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment